Saturday, September 8, 2012

31 Day Challenge 2012 - Day 08: Metallic

Happy Saturday :)

Oh today I had a bad nail day... I removed all my designs 3 times and started new with something totally different. Wäh >_<
But in the end I am happy now, after all the crisis. 
Figured out that I actually just have 3 metallic polishes, and one of them is ca. 8 years old. Nice colour but HORRIBLE brushstrokes :D So I stayed with another shade today :)

Polishes I used:
  • Rimmel "Rock Republic"
  • Flormar Supershine "U09"
I used one coat of the purple metallic colour. It is very opaque and looks beautiful and elegant :) After I choose a long thin nail art brush and a dark purple glitter polish and painted on some freehand random curls, lines and dots. I think it looks very nice :)
Unfortunately the camera again changed the colours in the pictures. In nature it is actually way more plum then blue.

I am very happy that the sun was shining today so my pictures turned out very good ^_^






Enjoy your weekend and see you all tomorrow for day 9 :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment :) Have a great day!!
Danke für euren Kommentar ^_^ Bis bald!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...