Tuesday, September 11, 2012

31 Day Challenge 2012 - Day 10 + 11: Gradient & Polka Dots

Moi!

Yesterday I just couldn´t finnish my nails so I just combined 2 days with each other :) Sneaky Cat :D

I think this is really a autumn design. Fits to the couds here and the cold nights.
I am actually happy that I can start no to use darker colours again - we had TOO many neons during spring and summer ;)

Polishes I used:
  • China Glaze "I Herd That"
  • Isadora Wonder Nail "719 Forest"
I used 2 coats of the golden polish (which I really love! It is awesome polish!) and created after a simple gradient with a normal soft make up sponge. I painted on both polishes directly on the sponge. Works always best for me :)

After I picked a medium sized dotting tool and just dotted on some of the gold over the forest green.
Sad that you cannot see how the green polish looks alone on the nails. It is just absolutely awesome! Bought it last autumn and I was immediately in love with it!
Have to show you some swatches at some point :)






See you tomorrow for day 12!!!


1 comment:

  1. OMG awesome i love the not over steated gradients with soft colours like this ;)

    xoxox
    gin

    http://baroquefool.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment :) Have a great day!!
Danke für euren Kommentar ^_^ Bis bald!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...