Wednesday, September 26, 2012

31 Day Challenge 2012 - Day 25 & 26: Inspired By Fashion & A Pattern

Welcome Back!

Ok...I did it...
I havent had a choise!!!

I came home at 10pm in the evening, deadly tired and NOT in mood to sit down and create a complicated nail design any more. So...I just combind day 25 & 26 in ONE quick nice design :)

Can you forgive me? =^_____^=

Fashion picture I used:

And this makes clear that the pattern I used have to be Polka Dots :)

Polishes I used:

  •  Sally Hansen Insta Dry "Whirlwind White"
  • Rimmel 69 Seconds "Movie Star"
  • Sally Hansen Insta Dri "Night Flight"





See you again on day 27!!!! :D Without cheating hopefully :-P


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment :) Have a great day!!
Danke für euren Kommentar ^_^ Bis bald!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...