Saturday, September 29, 2012

31 Day Challenge 2012 - Day 29: Inspired By The Supernatural

Hiiiii ;)

How are you girls? I am between life and death because of my flu and might have a special connection to the supernatural today loool. 

Okay. Supernatural. Sounds spooky, scary, dark... all things I DONT like >_<
I am a person who is very sensitive, super easy so scare and super afraid of supernatural stuff :D I would NEVER survive a haloween in america :)

So I thought what else I can do, and started to google. Supernatural...hm... and then it came - the nice side :) Elfs, fairies, angels, good witches and mermaids - and here we go:

Cat (me) created a mermaid tail design ^__^

Polishes I used:
  • Golden Rose White Nail Art Polish
  • Viva La Diva ..I am not sure about the number...
  • Kone Helsinki "U28"
  • China Glaze "Techno"
  • Wild and Crazy "Free Will"

I started painting my nails with one coat of the pearl white polish. After I choose a very sheer purple and turquoise and painted one coat over the pearl polish. It is really very very sheer :D Then I picked my white nail art polish and created the diamond pattern. After I applied one more coat of the purple and turquoise to make the white pattern a little bit more...subtle. Now you can see HOW sheer it is :D
Here one picture before I added the holographic glitter.


Then, to create the effect of fish skin I applied one coat of my amazing China Glaze holographic glitter - you have no idea HOW sparkly it is, you can see any colour of the rainbow :)





I really have to take some daylight pictures today - maybe I even find some sun ^^

Here one close up of the bottle...isn´t it incredible? *___*

I am very happy with my design and will for sure re-create it one day :)

See you tomorrow!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment :) Have a great day!!
Danke für euren Kommentar ^_^ Bis bald!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...