Saturday, August 3, 2013

10 Days Summer Challenge - Day 2: Cold Colors

Helloooooooooooooooo ;)

Welcome back to day 2 of our little summer challenge. Today's challenge is a manicure created out of cold colors. I was not so creative like yesterday, so I choose something nice but easy. A dry marble design.

It's actually very easy. Choose a base color of your choise. In my case OPI - "I don't give a Rotterdam", a beautiful blue-ish grey with shimmer.
Paint on a pretty thick coat and then immediately after, choose one or more other polishes to create blobs on your nail, which you later drag over the wet surface with a needle or toothpick.
I choose 3 blue polishes. Dark = OPI - "Ski Teal We Drop"
Medium = OPI - "Suzi Says Feng Shui" & Light = OPI "What's With The Cattitude?"

I think it turned out nicely :)







It was fast, simple and I think it's a cool effect. And I really HATE water marbling, so dry marblig is my friend :D

I hope you will have an awesome sunday, and see you in two days for day 3 of the challenge!
Oh, and check out the other 4 girls ;)



4 comments:

  1. your mani reminds me of sea waves :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ui!
    Very nice colors! ;)
    But I have seen nails better made by you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful :3

    Habe dich für denn Blog Award nominiert.
    Schau doch mal vorbei & vielleicht hast du ja Lust mitzumachen :)

    http://fashiontrends-nadia.blogspot.de/2013/08/blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment :) Have a great day!!
Danke für euren Kommentar ^_^ Bis bald!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...